Unlock Business Success With Visual Analysis And Self-Service Analytics
By tapping into visual analysis, businesses are better able to understand patterns that can lead to transformative decisions. Forward-thinking retailers are embracing the strategy: 73% of the Top 100 retailers are using visual analysis, including every one of the first 15 in the National Retail Federation (NRF) 2016 list.
These retailers also are taking advantage of self-service analytics, which empowers people to use data to make decisions and take action across the organization: in marketing, merchandising, operations, e-Commerce, talent management and the supply chain.
Access this quick-hitting webinar brief to learn:
- How visual analysis works;
- Advantages of the self-service model
- 5 steps to success with self-service data analytics; and
- How companies like Wayfair and Pepsi found success with self-service analytics.
Have 5 minutes for this quick read? Fill out the form and we’ll send it straight to your inbox!
Total Store Optimization Moves Retail Beyond Category Management
Managing assortment, pricing and promotions on a category-by-category basis is no longer sustainable in today’s digitally competitive retail environment. Retailers need strategies that deliver a more individualized, shopper-oriented experience.
Download this report to discover how to make decisions the same way customers shop: across the entire store.
7 Plays To Take Your Customer Engagement Strategy To The Next Level
Did you know that 85% of customers won’t do business with a company again after one bad customer experience? And who can blame them? They’ve got access to more options and information than ever before. Download this playbook and learn:
- Why customer engagement needs to be a central component of your business strategy
- Why you need to empower your agents with the info they need to quickly resolve issues
- How to think beyond using automated telephone system
- How to embrace customer support through all digital channels, including social media, communities, and live chat
Download this playbook and learn how to make fast, frictionless customer support your top priority.
Download Deliver The Future Of In-Store Customer Engagement Today and learn how retailers can harness the power of mobile WiFi to realize a number of business benefits, including the ability to:
- Boost conversions;
- Uncover a new source of shopper data;
- Test store layouts and fixtures with more precision;
- Cater to the preferences of various demographics;
- Improve store associate effectiveness and motivation; and
- Increase customer loyalty.
Fill out the form to learn how to deliver the Connected Mobile Experience.
Progressive retailers like B&H Photo are connecting their systems and data to better understand their shoppers.
Download this brief to discover how real-time, integrated omnichannel data can help you improve:
- Customer service efficiencies;
- Marketing campaign planning;
- Loyalty program effectiveness;
- Product development and/or refinement; and
- Domestic and global expansion strategies.
Fill out the form to start creating compelling shopping experiences.
Driving Growth and Expansion with Intelligent Decision-Making
Only 6% of retailers believe their current assortment planning applications are effective, according to Boston Retail Partners. Download this brief to unlock your keys for driving growth in 2017 and beyond, including:
- Aligning assortment planning and allocation strategies with growth opportunities
- Reaching assortment relevancy, speed and agility
- Preparing for planning success
Download your copy to make smarter assortment planning decisions.
Rebecca Minkoff wanted to find a way to use all its user-generated content that its devotees were putting out onto social media. By using Curalate’s Fanreel product, Rebecca Minkoff generated 10,000 images in its first three months and increased its average click-through rate by 20%. Download the case study to learn how to:
Continue reading “Rebecca Minkoff: A New Way To Shop”
Today’s empowered, tech-savvy shoppers are loyal to retailers that provide the best experiences and most relevant product assortments.
Continue reading “Magic Quadrant For Merchandise Assortment Management Applications”
A number of brands, including Microsoft and LUSH, have implemented sustainable business practices.
By making sustainability part of the entire infrastructure, retailers can see a number of benefits, including:
Continue reading “Retail Sustainability In An Omnichannel World”
What do Birchbox, Bonobos and Warby Parker have in common? All three of these brands started as online pureplays, and have since expanded into brick-and-mortar.
Continue reading “The Future Of E-Commerce Is Offline”