The inability to access and properly utilize customer data across channels leaves marketers with a bunch of half-completed steps in the customer journey.
The key to achieving this objective is having a more intimate understanding of the consumer and where they are in their buyer journey. This enables retailers to hyper-personalize messages to specific consumers. There’s value in solving the personalization challenge through a range of options – from simple data-based approaches to machine learning. Join us on Wednesday, April 18, for a webinar that will cover:
- How to resolve customer identities across channels;
- How to dynamically segment buyers according to actions; and
- Real-time personalization marketing methods.
Don’t miss out! Register now to learn how B2C CRM technology can enhance your omnichannel marketing efforts.
Continue reading “Tackling The Omnichannel Customer Data Challenge”
There’s no question that delivering contextual and relevant interactions at the moment of customer engagement is the key to maximizing revenue and customer satisfaction. Personalized messages result in 6x to 7x higher conversion rates than generic messaging, and consumer fatigue is dramatically reduced with relevant messages.
The key to achieving this objective is having a more intimate understanding of the consumer and where they are in their buyer journey. This enables retailers to hyper-personalize messages to specific consumers. There’s value in solving the personalization challenge through a range of options – from simple data-based approaches to machine learning. Join guest speaker, Brendan Witcher, Principal Analyst from Forrester Research and Patrick Tripp from RedPoint for a webinar to explore:
- The spectrum of personalization and how brands can evolve their personalization strategy from segmentation to individualization, including examples of brands that are doing it well today.
- Deeper understanding of data quality and enhancement: bridging the marketing strategy to customer expectation gap starts with data.
- Examples and tactics retailers can take from simple business rules to machine learning that drives automation and scale of next best action strategies.
Continue reading “Deliver Personalization At Scale To Achieve Omnichannel Effectiveness”
Heather Marsh, VP of e-Commerce for Johnston & Murphy, teams up with Caila Shwartz, Business Intelligence Senior Analyst for Salesforce Commerce Cloud, in a web event that will:
- Highlight the e-Commerce strategies that produced results for Johnston & Murphy during the 2017 holiday season;
- Analyze the 2017 holidays to identify best practices across the retail spectrum; and
- Provide a forecast for 2018 and steps retailers can take now to boost results.
Continue reading “All Wrapped Up: Holiday 2017 Recap And 2018 Holiday Shopping Predictions”
To understand how leading retailers and brands market to customers, Salesforce conducted a survey of 570 marketing leaders in the Retail and Consumer Goods industries around the globe. The results reveal how retail and consumer goods marketing leaders are breaking down barriers to provide a unified consumer experience on every channel and touch point throughout the customer lifecycle. Join us for this interactive session to hear the latest trends in Retail and Consumers Goods, and perspectives from the survey panel of customer experts.
Enroll in this webcast in order to:
- Learn what 570 retail and CPG digital marketers have to say about digital transformation;
- Find out how the physical and digital worlds have converged in retail and CPG marketing; and
- Hear how the findings of the research can be applied to your omnichannel marketing efforts.
Don’t miss the debut of this important research.
Continue reading “Marketing Revealed: How Retail And Digital Marketers Drive Transformation”
By intersecting geographic information system (GIS) data with mobile behavioral data, retailers can better analyze customer traffic patterns to inform more effective business decisions.
Enroll in this webcast in order to:
- Leverage the mobile traffic in your stores;
- Identify problem areas and opportunities;
- Inform business decisions with real-time data; and
- Uncover critical insights that impact your brand value in the marketplace.
Register now to learn how geolocation and mobile behavioral data can be combined to boost sales and customer satisfaction.
Continue reading “Drive Sales With Location-Based Mobile Behavioral Data”
By connecting pricing and market basket data in real time, one large retailer increased year-over-year (YOY) revenue by $100 million during the critical holiday season. A new self-service analytics strategy laid the groundwork for this success.
View this webinar to uncover the 5 steps to driving results, empowering business users and freeing up the IT team with self-service analytics:
- Launch prototypes to drive a quick test-and-learn culture
- Create a unified data language around training, security and data preparation
- Use data blending to achieve a unified brand message
- Insert experience into data analysis to drive collaborative learning
- Incorporate visual analysis and storytelling to tap into the brain’s strengths
Continue reading “5 Ways Self-Service Analytics Drive Business Success”
Salesforce Research recently polled 2,000 U.S. consumers to learn what retailers must do to capture the hearts, minds and wallets of today’s sophisticated shopper.
By viewing this webinar you will learn:
- The latest consumer channel preferences across every stage of the path to purchase;
- What’s working and what’s not for shoppers as it relates to browse, buy and beyond;
- Quick win opportunities to transform the retail store experience and drive shopper delight; and
- How to apply next year’s marketing, commerce, service and IT investments (including AI) to enhance the shopper experience.
Continue reading “Secrets To Holiday Success: Insights From 2,000 Consumers”
Continue reading “eBay Guaranteed Delivery: Sell More, Faster”
Boston Retail Partners
Fashion Institute of Technology
Retailers with extensive product catalogs face some large-scale challenges: deploying effective search and site navigation tools; maintaining optimal inventory levels for tens of thousands of SKUs; and the simple (though exhausting) task of keeping product data up to date. But what else is keeping these high-SKU retail marketers up at night? So far in 2017, the three hottest topics that retail marketers are trying to figure out are:
- Personalization: Not just how to be relevant across all touch points, but how best to measure the impact of their personalization efforts;
- Site Performance: How even small “kinks” and slowdowns could be depressing conversion rates, particularly on mobile devices; and
- Social Media: How best to use Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and other social networks to expand their reach.
This Retail TouchPoints webinar will provide an in-depth discussion of the key issues being discussed at industry conferences and events, and show how they can be applied to real-world use cases. Content will focus on opportunities for brands who sell enough SKUs to be on the Magento Enterprise platform, but will also be applicable to the wider retail industry.
Big data represents a challenge for retailers today. How do you analyze data quickly in order to turn insights into action? Location is often the common denominator between disparate data points. Using location as a key, retailers can use the data to unlock insights.
This session will outline the key benefits of using location for big data visualization by addressing how to:
- Consume and analyze large data sets, apply them quickly and share those findings to make decisions;
- Learn how mapping and spatial analytics can be leveraged to quickly see patterns in data; and
- How geography can be the key to breaking down data silos.
Continue reading “Visual Data Mining- Making Sense Of Big Data Quickly”