Tapping into brand new data from the 2010 Research Study “Cross-Channel Brand Interaction: 2010 Consumer Preferences,” this Webinar will provide insights into the innovative changes retailers are making to redefine the customer experience and create competitive edge around cross-channel capabilities. Some of the key areas addressed in the webinar include:
- The Rising Expectations of The Connected Consumer
- The Need for Cross-Channel Transparency
- Mobility: More Than a Channel
- The Keys To Delivering A Unified Customer Experience
- What Stands in the Way for Retailers
To learn more about the processes and tools you will need to satisfy the connected consumer, join us for the “Shifting Shopper Preferences” Webinar.
- Jim Bengier, Global Retail Executive, Sterling Commerce
- Jamus Driscoll, VP of Marketing, Demandware, Inc.
Continue reading “Shifting Shopper Preferences: Analyzing The Latest Data on Cross-Channel Trends”
By Ramanujam Srinivasan, Lead Technology Architect, Wipro
Being an innovation and social media evangelist at Wipro, there are a few questions which come back frequently to me while interacting with Brand & PR managers – Am I doing enough on Social Media? Can I bank upon it as a channel of marketing/sales? How do I know if I am being effective?
Following is an approach to ascertain whether your organization/brand is following a good Social Media strategy and test how strong your “social media harness” really is.
1. Defined roles
- Do you have a Social Media leader in your organization? 4 points
- Is there a defined role and KRA for the leader? 2 points
- A social media execution team to go with it? 3 points
2. Ubiquitous presence – Presence on social media channels is a relative thing. A niche brand might do well by not only creating its own community, but also connecting to customers on other popular social networks. Below are some broad classifications of social media channels that exist today.
OrderGroove’s technology is designed to allow retailers to tap the power of convenience to turn new and existing customers into repeat buyers — with the ultimate goal of increasing sales, building customer retention, maximizing lifetime value and slashing customer defection rates.
OrderGroove’s flagship SaaS solution, the RetentionEngine Platform, is designed to allow online retailers to turn any purchase into an ongoing subscription, over which the customer has complete control. Retailers can also allow customers to sign up for clubs to their favorite brands.
OrderGroove aims to encourage one-time purchasers to become repeat, subscription-based customers. For example, a customer may visit filtersfast.com to purchase HEPA air filters. Instead of capturing just a one-time sale, filtersfast.com uses OrderGroove to automatically ask the customer if he would like to sign up for regular deliveries of his specified filter, at no extra charge and perhaps attached to a special incentive, such as 10% off on all items included in the subscription. Another example is a customer who signs up to receive a new dress shirt every month from their favorite apparel brand. In both cases, the customer can participate in a useful, free service that saves time and money, and the retailer “locks in” a customer and for repeat business.
Continue reading “Solution Spotlight: OrderGroove Provides Subscription-Based Tools To Enhance Online Loyalty”